Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday Taboo

Okay, so I mentioned in a comment the other day that I wanted to start a Friends trivia. Then I saw the same thing on someone else's blog, so you totally should play along with her. She is at
http://procrastinationandthensome.blogspot.com

I want to come up with something cool to do. Like Tuesday Taboo. I loooooovvvveeee Taboo. So I am going to give three clues about a word--that are not Taboo--and the first person to guess them is the winner. And while I don't have a prize to award yet, you get the honor of winning the first Tuesday Taboo on Crazy and Happy.

Word 1 clues:
amusement
circular
high

Word 2 clues:
crashing
sand
beach

Word 3 clues:
Governator
California
I'll be back

Word 4 clues:
over the ______
ticket
pedal to the metal

Word 5 clues:
Brotherhood
Greek
Party

4 comments:

Lula! said...

I can't figure out number 4 and it's KILLING ME! I'll just give ya what I got:
1. Ferris Wheel
2. Waves
3. Arnold (not even attempting the spelling of his surname!_
4. I DON'T KNOW! I feel stupid.
5. Fraternity

Z's Mom said...

Is #4 speed limit?

ugagirl30 said...

Gosh, I can't even get my sister to play along. She didn't get the mandatory participation memo apparently.

Lane Boyz Mom said...

1. Ferris Wheel
2. Waves
3. Arnold S.
4. Speed Limit
5. Fraternity