I gotta tell you I love me some Karla. Yep, check her and little Z man out at Zander and Me. Well, now I totally have another reason to love her. She gave me my first award. Do you know how stinkin' excited I am???
Here it is, the glorious beauty that it is:
There are some rules that go along with this:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
Ok, now for the people I nominate in no particular order:
1. Graham Shenanigans: Leigh is my homey. Okay, really she is my sister. But she has trippin' stories about teenagers and pre-teens, as well as provoking the creativity out of me. She is a budding seamstress and has started making her own patterns.
2. The Andrews Crew: Rita is an inspirational mother of six including twin teenagers and four wonderful, beautiful adopted girls.
3. Lulaville: This girl is a riot and my red and black blood sister.
4. Staci's Heart: She has pulled me in and wrapped me around her little finger with this story she is telling. And she is trying her hardest to help me learn to forgive.
5. Stretch Marks: Melissa is a hoot. You probably all already read this hilarious blog, but if not totally check it out. She has a lot of things "cooking" right now.
6. Grace Violet: OMG--I wanna be her. She is so stinkin' creative and inspirational. And I want her husband to build me a wall organizer like hers. I swear I attempt everything she posts about. And she knows how to use some Heather Bailey scrapbook paper. I'm just sayin'.
7. Nesting Place: What can I say about the Nester? She has all of our decorating backs. She knows what to do and she does it.
Congrats ladies! Thanks for keeping my blog alive and keeping me sane with yours.
Writing Prompts For 04.27
14 hours ago