Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Taking the Day Off

I am taking the day off to spend the day with Margo. I am very excited about this because we normally only spend time together when my children are with me. But today I am childless! That's right--free from children for an entire day. My wonderful niece Kasey (bless her poor heart) is staying with the kids today. They are planning a day of movies and popcorn.

For the first time, I am taking a list of things with me that I need to look for and accomplish today. Who is this list-maker that has taken over my life? Hopefully, it will make my morning more efficient. I am even taking my camera with me to document anything nice that I think I can duplicate for less.

I still need comments and suggestions on the dining room (see last post). I'll try to get full room pictures posted this evening when I return from my version of the Calgon commercial. Hobby Lobby, take me away.

1 comment:

Lula! said...

J-E-A-L-O-U-S. I can't even say it. Have to spell it out.

Have a ball, girl!