Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta


She's got music in her blood--she gets it naturally!! I truly love that Keith's musical talent has become such a huge part of our girls' lives. Their dad's passion has become theirs. It is so great. Emily has no choice but to be a vocalist--she would rather sing than play instruments. Kendall sings, but truly loves the drums. Ryan is starting to get into guitar now, but says he doesn't want Dad to show him how to play.
Now that you've seen this, hop on over to Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta and give some love to some others. Have a Fantastic Friday!

8 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

So cute! Wish my kids were more musical, I am very much but them no!

Jennifer said...

She looks like a natural on those drums!!

Lori said...

That picture is great! All the rock-star heavy jammin' equipment, and a tiny angel perched in the middle. Love it.

One Crazy Chick! said...

OMG what a little rockstar!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

That is adorbale! I really wish that I had more music talent!

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

awwww. I love a family band.

Lula! said...

They need to join my girls...we're grooming them to become the next Alison Krauss or Christy Nockels.

Awesome picture...

Anonymous said...

Awww....great pic! That is one regret I have that I can't really play a musical instrument. I want Z to learn the piano or the guitar...he can pick from the two....that's kind of giving him a choice. ;)