Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boredom

OMG, I am bored! I have decided to start selling jewelry and I can't start for another month, but I am anxious and ready to get started. The house is mostly clean, except for the bedrooms and about two loads of laundry, but I don't want to clean anymore. That is all I have done all week. But I love it being clean. But when I clean bedrooms, it is not just picking stuff up out of the floors. That is straightening. When I clean bedrooms, I mean pull everything out of the closets, out from under beds, dusting, cleaning out drawers, getting rid of clothes that don't fit, shoes that I never wear. Each room is at least a day long. So tomorrow, I'll keep the main rooms straightened, and if I can find the motivation, I'll start on my room. I am so ready for my room to be cleaned to my standards of clean. Not just straightened. Right now, I am heading into the craft/sewing room to get lost hopefully in something brilliant.

No comments: