Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Glory be to God! I have survived the longest school year ever! Only 1/2 a day with students today, and wrapping up tomorrow. This is bittersweet. I will love some of these students forever.

I do not know whether it is the excitement of today, but I just could not sleep this morning. But, oh, the creative juices have been flowing. The dining room is shaping up in my mind. From window mistreatments to wall art, to paint and table decorations, it is all there. And to think that all of the ideas were stimulated by 1 piece of furniture added to my house. I am so excited that I needed to get up and write down some ideas before I forgot what came to me in my subconscious state. I can't wait to get it all together!! And I really did not want a country style in my house, but this is coming together as a sophisticated country feeling. EX. Cite. Ed! Okay, I need to breathe deeply because it has been a while since I have been this excited.

I got up at 3:00 this morning and read Rhoda at Southern Hospitality. She is having a burlap party and I got some really cute ideas from there as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Only one more day and I get my sister, my buddy, my ebay partner, my blog partner, my shopping buddy, my hugging squeezing loving on the babies pal, my eat lunch out friend, my TJ Maxx is having a good sale friend.....shall I continue?

Ex. Cite. Ed!!