Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I love you

Ever make a comment that is truly just innocent, but it makes your spouse realize exactly why they love you. Well, that happened this weekend. The kids were gone and I am with laryngitis. Mr. Wonderful was in absolute heaven. And then on top of it all, I announced that I really did not want to celebrate Valentine's Day. What? That's right...I don't want to exchange things for Valentine's. The response to that was a big grin and an "I love you." See, I am every man's dream girl.

Okay, well, I am off to bed to suffer through another headache after a LONG day of teaching without a voice. Thank goodness for my trusty ol' yardstick and a desk! That's one way to get a class' attention. And thank goodness for early release days (tomorrow!). And a three day weekend.

Brenda, when you read this, we need an update on your health. Mom said you were having testing done.

No comments: