Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fight to the End

I went to the movies last night with Sister Lorri. The movie was great. We watched Bride Wars, thanks to the trailer I watched on Stretch Marks. The fighting was hilarious all the way to the end. Great chick flick!!! Check it out!

After a horrible day at school yesterday, the school had the nerve to give me an intent form. If these have been around and you teachers know what I am talking about, then you are chuckling to yourselves. It is a form that indicates what my plans are for next school year. This comes after they told us Tuesday that our class sizes would be going up to around 45. You heard me right...45! If you think I can't get any teaching done with 33 in a class, just imagine 12 more. I did not fill the form out yesterday, because we all know what I would have marked--resign!

I am not sure that I can do this again next year. I am thinking more elementary.

2 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i heard bride wars was hysterical! i wanna go and see it!!!! i'm jealous!

Ash said...

45!? How in the world?

Glad to hear you liked Bride Wars, the reviews weren't so kind. That's usually how it works though.