Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Staying Busy


So I haven't blogged in a while and I am about to show you why. I am staying busy making Christmas gifts and Christmas outfits and decorations. I thought I would finally show you what I have been doing.
This is a newborn dress that I made (minus the buttons). It is red corduroy with a red and white striped lining.





This is a $1 ornament I picked up at Walmart the other day and a mirror that I have had laying around for a few months. The white behind the tree are the ceiling tiles being reflected in the mirror.
I started these with plain glass ornaments. I added vinyl B's cut with the cricut, add a little ribbon and all done. I also picked up a pack of the fancy ornament hangers that will accompany this once complete.
The bottom picture is of two boxes of Christmas cards that I picked up at the dollar store this weekend. I thought they were so pretty, but once I got them signed, I dismantled them and stole the dove. A little ribbon tie on these will make lovely ornaments, don't you think?

3 comments:

Staci said...

i dont know how i lost a link to you but its been a while, these ideas are GREAT you are very taleneted!!! I am going to follow you now so i dont loose you again!! how have you been??

Unknown said...

the dress turned out adorable!! too bad neither of us can monogram her initials in white on the front...that would really be beautiful...

I love the clear ornaments with the monogram "B".. I want a cricut too!!

BigSis said...

Great ideas. I am sure that Shasta can monogram the dress for you.

Love ya.