Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tough times

Ever have those days when you just hate everything about yourself? And then you have some caring soul point out to you your biggest flaw? Well, that is today. We had a drastic money situation happen. As though I was not feeling low enough about myself, an anonymous someone decided to tell me that my biggest flaw was my lack of self-motivation. And I totally agree. However, it really doesn't make me feel any better to hear someone point out what is wrong with me. Please pray for us as this financial situation is bleek, please pray for me to become a stronger, more ambitious, more motivated person. Please pray for my marriage because every financial strain puts a strain on what is usually a very strong marriage. I know that there are a couple of factors at work here. I feel like Satan is using the one thing (money) that he knows can cause problems, and I feel like God is using money to teach me a lesson in communication and organization. Again, I reiterate that this is a very hard time right now, so please pray.

No comments: