Thursday, May 15, 2008

My blogs

Let me explain the purpose of this blog. It is a place for me to express my thoughts and feelings. It also serves as a way to keep my family posted on what is happening with my family. If you cannot be kind enough to read my blog and keep your thoughts and opinions and jokes about me or it to yourself, please do us both a favor and stop reading it. I am sorry if you don't think I am as cool as you, but this is me--crazy and happy--hence the title of my blog. This is not a joke to me, and I don't view myself as a joke either. You know who you are--you don't have to put other people down to make yourself look better. I am sorry if you are not happy--but I am! Even as chaotic as my children can be, as impatient as I can be--I am happy! I LOVE AND ADORE MY HUSBAND, I LOVE AND ADORE MY CHILDREN AND I DON'T WANT TO BE ANYWHERE ELSE!! And I love writing. Who cares what it is about? If you don't like it, don't read it. It is that simple!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I was trying to find out what Ugagirl30 means and I ran across this post....which doesn't give me my answer. But the title caught my attention so I read it and WOW...I have no idea who ticked you off....but Amen sister!