Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

Today marks the last day of summer vacation with my children. Bro Man starts 4th grade tomorrow and Emmy starts K-5 tomorrow. That leaves me with Baby K, and a little peace and quiet. When asked what she is going to do here with just Mama all day she replied, "Be good." Now, wouldn't that be nice? But while I would love to think that I will have all the time in the world to sew or craft or clean, I am a realist. My husband calls it a pessimist. I'm not negative, just real. The start of school leaves me with only 2 more weeks before I return to the pursuit of a master's degree. Counting this semester, only 7 classes left! Woo-hoo! (Insert booty bump!)

On another note, why do vitamins make me sick to my stomach? I take them with food as instructed, but yet I still get the chills and the dry heaving. I take them because I want to be less tired, but after several days of taking them with this result, I stop.

Sorry about screaming at you the other day. I have a million and one things running through my mind, all of which are frustrating me to no end. I look for things to do that allow me no time to think, but those are few and far between.

I am totally addicted to Facebook. I don't really chat with anyone, no one helps me with my Mafia Wars requests, no one comments on my status, but yet I check it 759 million times a day. Maybe its a bit like blogging...if I comment, they will comment. But I do not need to spend all day on facebook. So I don't know if I want people to start commenting because that might compel me to check it more often.

Okay, so that's it for this totally random post. I'm sure I can think of a million more random things that I could talk about, but I'll stop for now. Peace. Love. Change.

No comments: