Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You've Got to be Kidding Me!

I got home late last night, and turned on the television just in time to see Molly and Jason. Are you kidding me? And he claims Deana broke his heart? Did he truly dump Melissa on television? Now, don't get me wrong...he and Molly are cute together. But I am with her....that was all too surreal. Like she was so excited when he walked out...too excited for someone who was heartbroken. I like to cringe when I see someone who broke my heart...okay, really, my heart has only truly been broken one time (I thought it was more than that. ahhh...hindsight) and I have never seen him since. Well, I think he and Molly will be good together. I think he was just mesmerized by her eyes. She does have beautiful eyes.

And I cannot comment on the rest of it because I did not get to see it. I will have to watch it online to see Melissa's reaction to being dumped. I thought for a minute Molly would say no. Would have served him right.

3 comments:

Staci said...

i wish i would have followed it....but ive heard enough about how much of a jerk he is....i kinda feel like i did..lol i caught it a few times and i thought melissa was the cutest!! She seemed more real than the rest

Messy Mommy said...

Did he really have to propose if he obviously wasn't sure. Oh well, everything happens for a reason I guess. I hate being hooked on show's like this, it toys with my emotions. :)

Blogalicious Designs said...

just wanted to let you know that i continued the story of how me and my man met....you followed and i let you down...ill finish it for real next installment!!